Cable Hobart Organ Company
Unfortunately, this is just about all the information that’s survived the
passing of time on the Cable Hobart organ Co.
The H.M. Cable Organ Co. was the successor to the Burdett Organ Co.
The organ factory was managed by S.N. Swan, and was located in Freeport, IL, and had an annual
capacity of 6,000 organs in 1903.
The factory was later sold to the S.N. Swan & Sons in 1907.
For more information click on the "home" tab above